Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dream with me, will you not? =)

Imagine an education system that wasn't boring... imagine learning and enjoying the process... imagine that your education was alive, not merely a lesson from a dull book. Imagine giving this education to your children or students...

I am a young woman with big dreams in education, inspired passionately by the model of education presented by Charlotte Mason in Susan Schaeffer Macaulay's book, For the Children's Sake. This blog will be filled with all the ideas my active imagination can come up with for bringing the subjects - Social Studies, English, Science, Math - and so much more, to life.

It is my dream to someday have a small class of students in the future, precious children whom I may lead to the rivers of knowledge. Perhaps I'll even have children of my own someday, whom I would homeschool. We'll see what God has in store for the future.

So, yes, that's who I am, and that's the purpose of this blog. =) I hope you'll be inspired! Those of you who are courageously homeschooling your children, those of you who want some fresh ideas to bring to your classroom, those of you are at all interested in living education: this blog is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment